SPARK is run entirely by volunteers, and is only possible because of the amazing team members who give up their time to serve the community.
Our volunteers come in all shapes and sizes, but all get involved through a local church Although most volunteers are from the churches in Welling and Bexleyheath, we do have volunteers from further afield.
There are a whole range of activities available to the public which need volunteers to support. Activities range from sitting to running and go from chatting to behind the scenes. Examples include:
- Meeting visitors, sharing who we are and why we do SPARK
- Doing crafts with the children
- Running various sports
- Overseeing inflatables
- Working with children in the quiet area
- Being part of the prayer team
Some employers allow time off for volunteering at community events, so if you need any information from us to arrange this please do not hesitate to contact us.
Even if you are unable to help during the SPARK running times, there are other ways you can help:
- Praying before, during and after SPARK for the team and the Gospel message
- Helping at our Cake and Craft evenings
- Setting up before SPARK on the Saturday and Sunday
- Security on site during the week, including over night
- Packing away after SPARK on the Friday evening
If you can help in any way please sign up or get in touchVolunteer