SPARK in the Park costs in the region of £15,000 to put on each year, we do apply for suitable grants, but our funding primarily comes from churches and individuals supporting us.
SPARK is run on a non-profit basis and entry and all activities are completely free to the public. The only thing we charge for are the refreshments which make a small surplus which goes towards other running costs for the event.
The majority of the costs of putting on SPARK come from 4 areas:
- Hire of the marquee, electrical and AV equipment
- Hire of the bouncy castles
- Hire of the site in Danson Park
- Stock for the refreshments (we aim for these to make a small surplus)
Other costs include consumable items for the crafts, giveaway items (books, prizes, sweets etc), sports equipment and marketing.
How to give
If you wish to support SPARK financially you can do so by one of the following:
- Support us on Crowdfunder
- Donate directly by bank transfer: sort code 30-92-52 account number 01309918
- Send a check payable to "SPARK in the Park" c/o Wellspring Pentecostal Church, New Road, Welling DA16 1QJ